Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Designs for the Shop - Scooters, Scrolls and a Bird

I've been eager to sit down at my computer and work on some new stuff for my etsy shop. Having to get year-end bookkeeping stuff done at my "other" job and having to get a new laptop and transfer everything over to it has kept me in a very left brain place lately. I needed a creative fix and I got one. Two glorious days (while the kids were in school) at home, alone (except for the dog that loves to sit in my lap and rest her head on my keyboard, which makes it challenging to type) to play and create. Oh the joy!

A modern scroll do-dad sort of thing.

The color ways the modern scroll do-dad comes in.

A different modern scroll do-dad sort of thing.

The color ways the different modern scroll do-dad comes in.

A little retro scooter for her.

A retro scooter for him.

Technicolor sound wave? Party Streamers?
Who knows, but I liked it.


I know, I know, birds , birds, everywhere birds,
but I can't seem to get enough of them.

No comments: