Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Editable PDF Recipe Cards - New Design - So Handy

I've added a new editable recipe card design to the shop (with a couple more designs coming in the next day or two). The set comes with 4 editable cards, 4 lined fill-in-by-hand cards and a coordinating mini file folder.

As I've mentioned before, I'm not a baker, nor a cook, but these just came in so handy for me today. Our son is turning 15 tomorrow and the LOML and I are going to make him a cake. I'm in charge of the frosting. I remembered Martha Stewart had a great buttercream frosting recipe in one of her recent issues and when I found it, the pages were stuck together with previous baking supplies (food, ick). So I quickly went to her website, searched Basic Buttercream, copy and pasted it into my pdf recipe card. While I was on her site I found 3 cookie recipes that looked yummy and copy/pasted them too. Next time I need the Buttercream Frosting recipe I can quickly find it in my recipe box.

So simple.
these are some recipes I printed out a few days agoAlign Center

3 comments:

Cathe Holden said...

These are fantastic. You have such great style. Your shop is busting with good stuff Whitney!

Buttercream frosting, I always wing it. Lots of butter, that's really all I care about. LOL. I'll bet Martha does it right!

City Chic Country Mouse said...

I love these! What a great way to organize some recipes. Also a great personalized gift for weddings. Give a few recipes with some kitchen items.

Whisker Graphics said...

Thanks for the kind words. :)